Let's see if you know your stuff in the celeb world...
Can you figure out the identity of our Mystery Celeb?
- Lots of people think that modelling is a very glamorous job, travelling all over the world and meeting lots of famous people, but it's actually a lot of hard work! You need to be ready to work very hard, listen to lots of different people and love having your picture taken!
- Julia is a social fixture, model and the daughter of French Vogue editor Carine Roitfeld. Raised in Paris, she moved to New York to attend Parsons School of Design.
Julia was picked by Tom Ford as the face of Black Orchid and was also the face of Eric Villency's denim line Restoration of the Monarchy. That's a lot of face -- but such are the responsibilites of fashion royalty.
- Iman Mohamed Abdulmajid
(Somali: Iimaan Maxamed Cabdulmajiid, Arabic: ايمان محمد عبد المجيد) professionally known as Iman (which means "faith" in Arabic), this Stardoll Icon is a Somali-American model and entrepreneur. She is noted for her charitable work and is married to music legend David Bowie.
In 2010 she won the CFDA ICON award -- but since her her meteoric rise to fame as a model in the late 1970s she’s never not been a fashion icon. From Yves Saint-Laurent calling her his “dream woman” to her campaigns for Versace, Calvin Klein and Donna Karan, Iman’s presence and participation in the fashion industry is almost unmatchable and truly legendary.
- Eva Mendes is the newest model for Calvin Klein's Secret Obsession perfume...
- Stardoll Admin
Model Watch turns its Stardoll binoculars onto Coco Rocha ...
You can't miss this 19-year-old Canadian model (and Irish Dancer -- she famously used this talent on the runway for Gaultier) if you've been flipping through the pages (paper or digital) of Vogue, Harper's or W the last couple of years -- she's a darling of editors, photographers and designers.
- Stardoll Admin
Jude law and gingery model Lily Cole are dating.
Or so everyone says after the two of them went to a Radiohead concert in London together -- follwed by dinner and the theater.
CONOCE A NUESTRAS BLOGUERAS
- 91x_Myra_x Articulo destacado: "La moda y el arte"
- 64Molona2000 Articulo destacado: "Spam, spam y spam."
- 68toty444416 Articulo destacado: "Hazte conocer: ¡Ganadoras!"
- 39Ana-Fabiani18 Articulo destacado: "Manual para estudiantes (1)"
- 66ReinaShorty Articulo destacado: "¿Sabías que...?"
- 55Xofya Articulo destacado: "Momentos y lugares donde encuentro paz."
- 65Milagros1000 Articulo destacado: "EL MINIMALISMO: MENOS ES MÁS"
- 58Cleo_denile3 Articulo destacado: "GANADORAS DE "MI MAKE-UP TEMÁTICO""
- 71hayliesulamita Articulo destacado: "VISTE SEGÚN TU FIGURA V: RELOJ DE ARENA"
- 50Natalia57221 Articulo destacado: "Imagen personal"
- 62Celeste_1617 Articulo destacado: ""Qué lentes van con mi rostro""
- 54Holasoycata99912 Articulo destacado: "SOBRE EL STARBLOG Y OTRAS COSAS: 3"
- 40Yamilui18 Articulo destacado: "SOBRE STARBLOG Y OTRAS COSAS: 2"
- 67janetteLow Articulo destacado: "SOBRE STARBLOG Y OTRAS COSAS: 1"
- 43chanchosica11 Articulo destacado: "4 Looks con prendas básicas"
- 52OoNatalyoO21 Articulo destacado: "¿Deporte? ¡Sin problemas!♥"
- 20Guille.Stardoll13 Articulo destacado: "CONSEJOS PARA ESCRIBIR MEJOR."
- 110Beluchiitaa18 Articulo destacado: "¡Nos presentamos! Beluchiitaa"