In no order..
These MeDolls are the very creative, and by creative I mean stylish in a way of their own, not Lady Gaga-magic-neon-green creative! haha! Thanks to:
Everyone that was part of this contest
StarDoll for letting me do this!
1chinaAnnMclain for her lovely idea
This is an idea 1chinaAnnMclain requested
She suggested a contest should be held.
So I decided to make this contest not to only help discover talented MeDolls
but to help other dolls know that creativity beats trends
If you would like to enter, just write your name in the comments & I'll visit you to add you to the list that will be featured on the STARBLOG :D
I have decided to host a Winter Dress-Up Contest. This contest is for all Stardollies and all can participate (Royalties, Superstarts and Non-Superstars).
Hey guys! In the UK and many other places, Summer has finally arrived! Shorts, dresses and sandles are all starting to be seen again - as well as the sun! Please enjoy these blue/green summer themed outfits. Im very sorry about the image quality. I have been trying to find the source of the problem, but I haven't so far.
*pics via stardoll.com*
- Congratulations to the 100 Stardolls who won this EXCLUSIVE ANTIDOTE PRIZE BAG!
You submitted our favorite photos featuring pieces from the spectacular Basquiat inspired Antidote collection. Look for the contest winners who are the proud owners of the MOST limited item, the Antidote exclusive prize bag!We chose these AMAZING contest winners to feature for their inspirational stying using the limited addition items from the latest Antidote collection!Follow the links to the few remaining Antidote items used in these trend setting looks before they sell out!justine1998 styled this eclectic and edgy layered look using the Antidote Peace Out Graffitti Dress, Fresh Princess Blazer and Graffitti Drawstring Bucket Bag. We LOVE her unique features and styling of this Stardoll!esperoblu shows his inspirational creativity in the artful styling of his Stardoll and this stage made out of the Antidote Circus Wagon Front. We think he's a set designer in the making!green_sheepy tastefully used MOST of the Basquiat inspired Antidote collection to create an image that looks like a contemporary anime interpretation of something by the artist himself!Liankaaa13 styled five looks from the circus inspried Antidote collection with an innovative approach to the mannequins! We are delighted by the Chill Pill Tee displayed on the teal Traffic Cone! Simon Doonan, watch out!We hope everyone is inspired as we are by the creative styling of these AMAZING Stardolls who were among the 100 winners of of the Antidote Exclusive Prizes contest!
- So it’s Diwali today and we at Stardoll LOVE festivals. To get into the Diwali spirit, we suggest you wear new clothes, clean your room and light lots of candles. And don’t forget to wish your Indian friends a happy Diwali, they’ll love you for it! If you’d like to learn more about celebrating Diwali, you should read this article. We also have a Diwali quiz where all participants get a lamp and winners will get a beautiful dress.
Have a very happy Diwali!!
This October was Mysterious on Stardoll with an exciting Giveaway Everyday!
See How Stardoll Gals decorated their Suites with Opera Chic to Win!
With over 6000 members in the club and almost 30 000 entries to the competition, the Beatbullying campaign is a total success on Stardoll! We're collecting lots of great ideas from you users on how to beat bullying and the most inspiring ones will be published here in The Star Blog on Thursday.
Still haven't entered the competition? We'd like to hear your suggestions on how to beatbullying. Also, you will receive a super cute Beatbullying character when you register with the Big March through the contest page. Enter now! Click here!
More stuff is coming! There is a customized tent being built, as we speak, with super cute Sunny Bunny accessories and more, specially for Stardoll in the Big March Park -- where you will be able to hang out and support this important campaign as a true Stardoll!
So check back for more information coming soon.
Remember! It doesn't matter how you do it, it's your support that counts!
- This year FIFA (the World Cup Organization) is supporting 1GOAL: Education for All.
CONHEÇA OS STARBLOGGERS
- 50Carolinamodelo7 Artigo em destaque: "Como cuidar do teu Cabelo"
- 73klarine16 Artigo em destaque: "HotBuys & Rares"
- 58WowCowAnjo21 Artigo em destaque: "Stanley Kubrick"
- 58Estrelinhah Artigo em destaque: "Os sonhos"
- 67miss_vilarelho17 Artigo em destaque: "Encontra o biquini ideal"
- 69MJmadethis18 Artigo em destaque: "À Conversa com BRSA10"
- 74fredinha449 Artigo em destaque: "Fotografias com Mil Palavras #6"
- 57ShaLiiMaR Artigo em destaque: "be fashion (look)"
- 117filipinhamaria18 Artigo em destaque: "Entrevista com Rebeldegajo"
- 60Leonor.Stardoll Artigo em destaque: "#8 Entrevista à LadyLaraCroft."
- 65Mary.DKNY16 Artigo em destaque: "80's"
- 83-.Flor.- Artigo em destaque: "Dia Internacional da Mulher"
- 43AnnieArtemisa19 Artigo em destaque: "Dicas!"